When you have your belongings in your house, you have them covered with a Home and Contents Policy.
This policy may not cover you when your goods are in transit.

We have put together some FAQS to help you decide;

Doesn’t Express Furniture Removals Pty Ltd have their insurance?

As part of a membership qualification, AFRA members must have Public Liability Insurance, Third Party Property, and Motor Vehicle Insurance, and Fire, Flood, Collision and Overturning Insurance for their protection.

When do I need the cover?

House & Content insurance will not necessarily cover contents during relocations; we can provide the cover required.

Full cover Insurance will Insure your household goods while they are being packed and moved by us, including any storage in the course of the move.

When we store your contents, the transit cover you choose can be extended to cover these during the storage period.

If you do not continue your transit cover for the period of storage, your transit policy ceases once contents arrive at the warehouse.

What Total Value should I insure?

We will provide you with an Insurance Declaration to assist you on arriving at the value you need to protect your goods.
ALL values stated by you become maximum amounts considered in the event of a claim.

  •  Please read through the Financial Services Guide and Product Disclosure Statement to ensure that you obtain the cover you need

Financial Service Guide

Insurance Policy Wording

Product Disclosure Statement


OR CALL 1300 139 995